Tour 2 days 1 night
Do you want to get away for a weekend, and come and taste some of the Loire’s wonders?
This circuit is made for those who want to get out of their routine and have fun. This is a wine and castle getaway tour to better understand Touraine and come back with a few good bottles!
Day 1: the BLOIS region
9 a.m .: departure from Blois to visit the Château de Chambord. At 11:30 am, wine tasting at the Maison des Vins de Cheverny, where we will have the opportunity to taste wines from several producers. Lunch near Chambord in a local brasserie. At 2 p.m., visit to the Bracieux chocolate factory and tasting of chocolates from around the world, Then, at 3 p.m., visit to the Château de Cheverny, before leaving at 4.30 p.m. for a visit to a vineyard in Cheverny with tasting of the estate’s wines.
Day 2: Touraine-Amboise
9:00 am: Blois Castle and Blois Cathedral, and tasting of local wines before lunch in a “troglodyte” cave! Then, we visit the Clos Lucé, the last home of Leonardo da Vinci. At 4pm, we visit a wine estate in Vouvray, discovering the cellar and tasting of old vintages (until 2001!). Return to Blois at 6 p.m.
You are guaranteed to be in a small group of less than 9 people, because we always favor intimacy and interaction with our guests.
From 499€ / person
WHAT THE ACTIVITY INCLUDES:
TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING
- This Tour Getaway Wines and Castles includes 2 days and 1 night, so please select 1 night in our booking system.
- The child rate is 10% lower than adult rates.
- It is possible to book one night before the start of the tour (100 euros per night / person) contact us here.
- It is possible to book one night after the start of the tour (100 euros per night / person) contact us here.
- One way from Paris and its airports and possible at a price of 270 euros from 1 to 3 people and from 4 people 320 euros.