STAY 3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS
Ready to explore the best of the Loire region in a limited time?
This 3 day Wine Tour Loire Valley is for you. This combines visits of renowned wines, as well as some hidden gems of small producers, all along the Loire Valley Wine Route.
CHAMBORD – CHEVERNY
Arrival at the accommodation at 9am, to visit the chateau de Chambord in the morning, with its 440 rooms, 282 chimneys and 82 staircases, but above all, its central double helix staircase attributed to Leonardo da Vinci himself. Wine tasting of 7 different producers of Cheverny whites and reds to understand the terroir in this region. Lunch at 12.30pm at a local brasserie including a 3-course meal and a glass of wine. At 2pm, departure for the Chateau de Cheverny and its 150000 tulips and 140 hunting dogs. Wine tasting in Cour-Cheverny of the wine of King Francis I, the Romorantin. Dinner in an upscale French brasserie in downtown Blois.
BLOIS – AMBOISE – VOUVRAY
At 9am, visit the castle of Blois and understand its long history of over 700 years, including 250 years as a Royal chateau! Then, lunch in a nearby restaurant with local wines. Afternoon visit in Amboise of the Clos Lucé, the last residence of artist Leonardo da Vinci, who had been appointed by King Francis I to make military weapons, inventions, and throw gigantic parties! At 4pm, tasting and cellar visit in Vouvray, with vineyards on top of the winery you will be tasting in! Vertical tasting of wines from 2001 to 2017, to understand the evolution of wine with age. Dinner near the hotel in a Michelin restaurant.
CHAUMONT – CHENONCEAU
Visit the chateau de Chaumont-sur-Loire and its remarkable international garden festival, wander in the gardens and pick this year’s winner of the competition between more than 25 professional landscape designers! Lunch in Mosnes in a troglodyte cave with wine tasting, where only locals come to eat local products. Visit the chateau de Chenonceau and its beautiful views on the river Cher and its 2 Renaissance gardens. Back to the accommodation at 6pm for the end of the tour.
- Hot air balloon ride at sunset over the Loire Valley Chateaux
- Boat ride under the arches of the Chateau de Chenonceau
- 90 minute Workshop “How to host guests with French mannerism during Renaissance and today”
- Cadillac ride around Blois (1964 convertible)
- Wine tasting of very old vintages paired with local cheeses
- Accommodation in a Chateau
WHAT THE 3 DAY WINE TOUR LOIRE VALLEY INCLUDES:
to know before booking
- The 3 Day Wine Tour Loire Valley includes 2 nights, so please select 2 nights in our booking system.
- The child rate is 10% lower than adult rates.
- It is possible to book one night before the start of the tour (100 euros per night / person) contact us here.
- It is possible to book one night after the start of the tour (100 euros per night / person) contact us here.
- One way from Paris and its airports and possible at a price of 270 euros from 1 to 3 people, and from 4 people onwards costs 320 euros.
3 Day Wine Tour Loire
Starting from 899€ / person