5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
You are here to take your time and enjoy the French Art de Vivre. You’re absolutely right!
CHAMBORD – CHEVERNY
Arrival at the accommodation, visit of the castles of Chambord (its 440 rooms, 282 chimneys, 82 staircases, 4500 pieces of art… but above all, the double helix staircases attributed to Leonardo Da Vinci!) and Cheverny (home to 140 beautiful French hunting dogs), and tasting at Cour-Cheverny of the wine of King François I, the Romorantin.
BLOIS – AMBOISE
Visit of the castle of Blois (home to the French Kings for over 250 years… and an architectural gem, hosting 4 different architectural periods!), lunch in a nearby restaurant. Afternoon visit of the Clos Lucé, the last home of Leonardo Da Vinci, where you will witness all of his inventions! Wine tasting in Vouvray, visit of the vineyards and wine making process, where you get to taste old vintages dating back to 2001!
Visit of a mushroom cave where stone was extracted to build all of the main Loire Valley chateaus; taste local mushrooms and pair with local wines! Lunch in Mosnes in a troglodyte cave. Visit of the chateau de Chenonceau, nicknamed the “Ladies’ castle because of the strong feminine influence in the building and its surroundings. Visit of a goat farm, explanations on cheese making, and wine & cheese pairing picnic.
CHINON – VILLANDRY
Visit Azay le Rideau, a hidden gem of the Loire Valley, as well as the gardens of the Chateau de Villandry. Wine tastings of Chinon farmed biodynamically. The lunch is spectacular, and the dinner takes place in a quaint Blois restaurant. If it’s winter time, we also visit a truffle producer near Chinon and taste wine and truffles!
Visit of vineyards in the East of the Loire: the 3 magical cities of Sancerre, Ménetou-Salon and Pouilly-sur-Loire (Pouilly-Fumé!). Lunch in a renowned restaurant in Sancerre or picnic according to the weather. Return to Paris or to the accommodation.
- Hot air balloon ride at sunset over the Loire Valley Chateaux
- Boat ride under the arches of the Chateau de Chenonceau
- 90 minute Workshop “How to host guests with French mannerism during Renaissance and today”
- Cadillac ride around Blois (1964 convertible)
- Wine tasting of very old vintages paired with local cheeses
- Accommodation in a Chateau
WHAT THE TOUR 5 DAYS LOIRE VALLEY INCLUDES:
OFFER THIS TOUR TO A SPECIAL SOMEONE THROUGH THIS GIFT VOUCHER!
TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING
- The Tour 5 days Loire Valley includes 4 nights, please select in the calendar.
- The child rate is 10% lower than adult rates.
- It is possible to book one night before the start of the tour (100 euros per night / person) contact us here.
- It is possible to book one night after the start of the tour (100 euros per night / person) contact us here.
- One way from Paris and its airports and possible at a price of 270 euros from 1 to 3 people and from 4 people onwards costs 320 euros.
Stay Grand Cru
Starting from 1399€ / person